NALDERA near land
Part of our Photographs gallery
Medium: Black & White Negative
NALDERA (1918) was the first P&O ship with three funnels and the last of 83 ships built by Caird & Co Ltd for P&O before the yard was taken over by Harland & Wolff. She was the last coal-burning mail steamer in the P&O fleet.
Shipping Line: P&O STEAM NAVIGATION COMPANY